Adoptables And Premades
At right you will see the adoptables and premades I currently have available. What's the difference? Premades are generally speaking, already rendered, fully ready-to-go characters, somtimes containing a free port/icon. Adoptables are usually flat color and in need of more embellishment.
Additional Customization is available for a negotiated fee. It can run you from $5-$20, depending what you're looking to change. Want a full render, minor color edits, tattoos, scars, jewelry/piercings? I can do it. The more you want, the more you pay.
Upon payment, you will be sent a full sized version of the adoptable, without all the watermarks, via email, unless you request additional customization, in which case it will be sent when it's completed. Likewise, the finished piece will be posted on my account!
To purchase, please send me a note on DeviantArt, e-mail me, or contact me on Discord/
My deviantArt account is:
Please do NOT contact me at these locations unless you are inquiring about legitimate business and commissions. I do not take requests and I do not work for free. No exceptions.
TOS/Rules of Use:
Designs may not be resold for monetary gain at this time. This means you cannot sell it for more than what you paid for it. If you sell it, you must sell it at the same price that I sold it to you.
You may gift and trade this design at leisure. When trading or selling the design, you are obligated to show potential buyers these terms, so that they understand these rules listed here. There are no limitations on what you can trade this with.
My signature may never be removed from the piece.
You may never claim to have done the artwork yourself.
YCH (Your Character Here)
YCH's are a less expensive way of finding some good art for your character! A YCH, for those who are unaware, stands for "Your Character Here," Basically, what it is is where the artist draws a premade pose of a very generic type of character, like male human, furre or canine feral, etc, and then allows people to buy the art. The art then is modified and character details are added to make that pose into the client's chosen character, often much cheaper than the usual price of a custom full body artwork.
Below, I will post some examples of before and afters.
When I have created some more YCH's, they will be posted here.
If this side is empty of pictures, it means that I have no YCH's currently available. Please update regularly or keep an eye on my art accounts to see YCH's when they first debut!
Pay to use, premade graphics for your character websites!
I know you've seen them.
The gorgeous character websites.
The ones with the fancy bullets.
The nifty text quotes.
The special bullets.
The little things that make you go 'wow' when you look at someone's RPR or WiX and make you go, "Wow, this person has REALLY devoted a lot of time to their character," or maybe, "This person has a lot of money," and "I wish my character website looked this neat "
Well, fret no more. I have a low-cost solution to help you snaz up the websites of your favorite OC's. Below are the art kits I have available. These are not exclusive, meaning as many people can buy these as who want them. To buy one of these, please contact me on Deviantart or Discord. Email and Discord are listed above.
All prices and details are listed on the respective page for those kits:
Art Kit Terms and Conditions
1) Resize or recolor the graphics to fit the sizes you need. (I can do this for you if you ask nicely, however).
2) Rotate or flip the graphics if you desire (if you need a vertical divider, for example).
3) Use these on any website for a character that you yourself own.
4) Use this on more than one character you own at the same time.
YOU MAY NOT:
1) Trade, Sell, Share, or Redistribute these to ANYONE under any circumstance, EVEN if the character you purchased them for is sold. These do NOT count as character art and may NOT be transferred with a character. (However, you may still continue to use it on other characters you own).
2) Reupload these to any website that either distributes or displays the artwork by itself (IE, Deviantart, Furaffinity, Pinterest, etc). Use of these is permitted on websites for personal characters (OC's) only, even if you recolored or edited them.
3) Use these on commercial websites aimed at advertising products or services in any fashion. (Don't use my art to spice up your art advertisement blogs, please). Additionally, these may not be used commercially in any fashion, which means you may not use them on other artwork or collages that you intend to sell.
4) Claim to have made these yourself, even if you have edited it from my initial design. Credit will always remain mine.
1) By purchasing these, you agree that you have read and fully understand the rules above.
3) Respect that this is my job. Do not steal this work from other's websites.
4) If I see someone using this artwork and I don't know who they are, I WILL investigate. You should be open to telling me who you are if you intend to use them on an Anonymous character. This information will never be shared to others.